Cut the emotional and financial burdens of disputes with mediation.
BASF’s professional mediators resolve disputes in over 30 areas of law. Our mediators have, on average, 30 years of law practice. Clients and attorneys report an impressive 97% satisfaction rate with the program.
To schedule mediations, both parties need to agree to mediate. If both agree, you are ready to go.
Our Mediation Package
For $295 per party, you get:
- Two hours of mediation
- One hour of mediation preparation
- Professional, helpful staff to contact the other party about mediating, if needed
- Your choice of experienced mediators
- Professional, helpful staff to match qualified mediators to the area of law
- Prompt administrative support throughout the process
- Mediation conference space at BASF
Most mediations last longer than two hours and may need more than one hour of preparation time. Extra hours (beyond the covered three hours) are paid directly to the mediator at their hourly rate.
Get Started With Our Services
- Contact Marilyn King for help selecting a mediator, or, once you've selected a mediator, to receive your fee discount: (415) 782-8905 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the two-page Mediation Consent Form and email to email@example.com or send by mail to:
BASF Bay Area Mediation Services
301 Battery Street, Third Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Make your check payable to BASF and mail it to us or contact Marilyn King at (415) 782-8905 to pay by credit card.
- Review the Rules of Procedure
NOTE: If the other party does not agree to mediation, you will receive a refund less a $45 processing fee.
ADR – Vernon Bradley, Law Offices of Vernon Bradley
The Bar Association of San Francisco's Mediation Services is the best deal in town. The service and results are the least expensive and the mediator was the best I have ever experienced.
ADR – Nick Berg, CitiScape Property Management Group
Using a BASF mediator helped us to resolve a difficult and contentious payment dispute through calm dialogue in a safe space.
ADR – Louis Silver, Silver & Katz
This service was especially useful to litigants who do not primarily practice in San Francisco Superior Court. Both BASF staff and the mediator were responsive and professional.