Become a BASF Mediator! Join the certified professionals of BASF’s award-winning Bay Area Mediation Services.
Take advantage of the benefits panel membership offers, including:
- Featuring you in BASF publications that go to more than 7,500 members
- Featuring you as a speaker at trainings
- Listing you for free in BASF’s annual Alternative Dispute Resolution Directory
- Promoting you with a dedicated profile page on our website
Terms of Membership
- The panel membership fee is equal to one hour of your hourly mediation rate
- Panel mediators provide the first three hours of their time at no charge to participants. One of those hours counts as preparation time. Parties will pay you directly, at your regular hourly rate, for any additional time.
- Panel mediators must be BASF members
- Panel mediators must carry malpractice insurance
- Panel mediators may accept mediation matters in any county
ADR – Robert S. Niemann, Keller & Heckman
We were very pleased with our mediator’s services in resolving a difficult case. Our client was very happy with the outcome.
ADR – Vernon Bradley, Law Offices of Vernon Bradley
The Bar Association of San Francisco's Mediation Services is the best deal in town. The service and results are the least expensive and the mediator was the best I have ever experienced.
Join the Panel
Complete and sign the mediator application.
Email the completed application to Marilyn King at email@example.com. If you prefer to fax or mail your application, please send it to the address provided on the form.
Contact Marilyn King for more information: (415) 782-8905 or firstname.lastname@example.org