Become a BASF Mediator! Join the certified professionals of BASF’s award-winning Bay Area Mediation Services.
Take advantage of the benefits panel membership offers, including:
- Featuring you in BASF publications that go to more than 7,500 members
- Featuring you as a speaker at trainings
- Listing you for free in BASF’s annual Alternative Dispute Resolution Directory
- Promoting you with a dedicated profile page on our website
Terms of Membership
- The panel membership fee is equal to one hour of your hourly mediation rate
- Panel mediators provide the first three hours of their time at no charge to participants. One of those hours counts as preparation time. Parties will pay you directly, at your regular hourly rate, for any additional time.
- Panel mediators must be BASF members
- Panel mediators must carry malpractice insurance
- Panel mediators may accept mediation matters in any county
ADR – Louis Silver, Silver & Katz
This service was especially useful to litigants who do not primarily practice in San Francisco Superior Court. Both BASF staff and the mediator were responsive and professional.
ADR – Ann Rankin, Principal, Law Offices of Ann Rankin
BASF and our mediator benefitted the parties and the legal system by resolving a dispute that would otherwise have resulted in costly and protracted litigation.
Join the Panel
Complete and sign the mediator application.
Email the completed application to Marilyn King at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to fax or mail your application, please send it to the address provided on the form.
Contact Marilyn King for more information: (415) 782-8905 or email@example.com.