Recent Press Releases
- June 2, 2020: Black Lives Matter: A Statement of Solidarity
- May 18, 2020: BASF Joins Voices with Lawyers Allied to Uphold the Rule of Law
- April 10, 2020: Letter from BASF's Estate Planning, Probate and Trusts Section to Governor Newsom Regarding Notarization during the Public Health Emergency
- April 9, 2020: Letter to Chief Justice and Committee of Bar Examiners Regarding the Impact of COVID-19 on the July 2020 Bar Examination
- April 6, 2020: Letter from the Bar Association of San Francisco About the Release of California Inmates due to COVID-19
- March 27, 2020: Professional Conduct In Times of Crisis Calls for Heightened Civility
- March 24, 2020: Racism and Xenophobia Are Deplorable and Undermine Collective Efforts to Fight the Coronavirus Pandemic
- March 20, 2020: We're Here For You: Our Business Continuity Statement
- March 9, 2020 (with updates through April 2): Protecting Our Community: How BASF is Responding to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- March 9, 2020: ICE Continues to Make Courthouse Arrests, Undermining Safe Access to Justice
- March 1, 2020: First In-House Counsel Awards Recognize Legal Leaders in Technology, Journalism, and the Share Economy
- January 31, 2020: BASF Releases Evaluations for Election Candidates for San Francisco Superior Court Judge
- January 23, 2020: Jurisdiction for Mesa Verde Detention Facility Cases Moved From San Francisco to Van Nuys, Impacting Access to Counsel
Latest Blog Posts
Life Planning for Life Savers: BASF and JDC Lead Pro Bono Initiative for COVID-19 Frontline Medical Workers
To help healthcare frontline workers protect themselves and their families, BASF and JDC are leading a group of Bay Area lawyers and organizations to provide free life planning assistance to qualified individuals working on the medical frontlines.
A Letter to Our Members: BASF and JDC Continues to Serve and Advocate During the COVID-19 Crisis
We are inspired by the creativity and generosity of those we work with in this time of crisis and thank all of our members, volunteers, partners, and supporters who make our work possible.
CA Supreme Court Orders July 2020 Bar Exam Postponed, Moved Online
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Supreme Court of California ordered that the July bar exam be postponed until September at which time it may be administered online.
San Francisco Attorney Magazine
This quarterly magazine covers topics ranging from cyber law to workplace violence, diversity in the legal profession, discussions of legislation, and trends in law office administration—just to name a few. BASF members receive the magazine for free.
For questions about subscribing, advertising, or contributing to the magazine, or to request back issues, contact email@example.com.
The BASF Bulletin is a monthly newspaper from the Bar Association of San Francisco. Each issue includes the monthly Continuing Legal Education calendar along with coverage of BASF events, news about the local legal community and lots of photos!
If you would like to subscribe, advertise, or access prior issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register of Experts and Consultants
Our Register is published annually and lists the profiles of over 600 expert witnesses and consultants in over 300 categories. Find the professional you need.
We send several regular e-newsletters to our members, including a bi-weekly mailing of upcoming educational programs. If you are interested in signing up to our mailing list, or managing your subscriptions, please contact email@example.com.