Recent Press Releases
- March 27, 2020: Professional Conduct In Times of Crisis Calls for Heightened Civility
- March 24, 2020: Racism and Xenophobia Are Deplorable and Undermine Collective Efforts to Fight the Coronavirus Pandemic
- March 20, 2020: We're Here For You: Our Business Continuity Statement
- March 9, 2020 (with updates through April 2): Protecting Our Community: How BASF is Responding to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- March 9, 2020: ICE Continues to Make Courthouse Arrests, Undermining Safe Access to Justice
- March 1, 2020: First In-House Counsel Awards Recognize Legal Leaders in Technology, Journalism, and the Share Economy
- January 31, 2020: BASF Releases Evaluations for Election Candidates for San Francisco Superior Court Judge
- January 23, 2020: Jurisdiction for Mesa Verde Detention Facility Cases Moved From San Francisco to Van Nuys, Impacting Access to Counsel
Latest Blog Posts
2011 Scholarship Recipient Returns to the Bay with a Wealth of Insight from Around the World
2011 Bay Area Minority Law Student Scholarship recipient Antonio Ingram graduated from Berkeley Law in 2014.
JDC Programs Collaborate to Protect a Client’s Home, Safety and Income
A San Francisco woman recently benefited from three programs at the same nonprofit partnering to stabilize her life. Holistic legal services are a trademark of JDC and “Emily’s” story is a good example of how they work.
San Francisco Attorney Magazine
This quarterly magazine covers topics ranging from cyber law to workplace violence, diversity in the legal profession, discussions of legislation, and trends in law office administration—just to name a few. BASF members receive the magazine for free.
For questions about subscribing, advertising, or contributing to the magazine, or to request back issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BASF Bulletin is a monthly newspaper from the Bar Association of San Francisco. Each issue includes the monthly Continuing Legal Education calendar along with coverage of BASF events, news about the local legal community and lots of photos!
If you would like to subscribe, advertise, or access prior issues, please email email@example.com.
Register of Experts and Consultants
Our Register is published annually and lists the profiles of over 600 expert witnesses and consultants in over 300 categories. Find the professional you need.
We send several regular e-newsletters to our members, including a bi-weekly mailing of upcoming educational programs. If you are interested in signing up to our mailing list, or managing your subscriptions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.