Recent Press Releases
- January 23, 2020: Jurisdiction for Mesa Verde Detention Facility Cases Moved From San Francisco to Van Nuys, Impacting Access to Counsel
- September 25, 2019: BASF Nominates Officers and Directors for 2020 Board
- May 17, 2019: Protect Safe Access to Courts, Stop Using Local Courthouses to Arrest Undocumented Immigrants
- April 19, 2019: BASF and JDC Joins Amicus Brief in U.S. v. Hernandez-Becerra, Urging Protection of Due Process Rights for Defendants Prosecuted through Operation Streamline
- April 10, 2019: As Ban on Transgender Troops Takes Effect, BASF Continues to Stand with Challengers
Latest Blog Posts
Celebrate International Mentoring Day with BASF
In celebration of International Mentoring Day on January 17, we have highlighted some mentoring opportunities provided by our legal community.
15th Annual Gala Celebrates Successes of the Justice and Diversity Center
More than 300 people attending the 15th annual Gala of the Justice and Diversity Center (JDC) of the Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF) on September 26.
The Bar Association of San Francisco Nominates Officer and Directors for 2020 Board
BASF has nominated five directors to serve on its Board of Directors. The Nominating Committee, chaired by immediate past president Malcolm Heinicke, also recommended a candidate for the office of secretary.
San Francisco Attorney Magazine
This quarterly magazine covers topics ranging from cyber law to workplace violence, diversity in the legal profession, discussions of legislation, and trends in law office administration—just to name a few. BASF members receive the magazine for free.
For questions about subscribing, advertising, or contributing to the magazine, or to request back issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BASF Bulletin is a monthly newspaper from the Bar Association of San Francisco. Each issue includes the monthly Continuing Legal Education calendar along with coverage of BASF events, news about the local legal community and lots of photos!
If you would like to subscribe, advertise, or access prior issues, please email email@example.com.
Register of Experts and Consultants
Our Register is published annually and lists the profiles of over 600 expert witnesses and consultants in over 300 categories. Find the professional you need.
We send several regular e-newsletters to our members, including a bi-weekly mailing of upcoming educational programs. If you are interested in signing up to our mailing list, or managing your subscriptions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.