Our Leaders Circle is integral to the membership family and consists of law firms that are among our closest supporters. Over 70 firms of varying sizes and practices areas have gained Leaders Circle status.
Does your law firm’s office have ten or more attorneys? Interested in raising your firm’s profile and generating meaningful business development opportunities? If your answer is yes, consider joining the Leaders Circle.
Leader Circle – Molly Lane
Our support for BASF has been repaid many times over by the benefits we receive in return. The leadership and networking opportunities by themselves make our participation worthwhile. But we also know that we are supporting our community and helping in a large way to improve the practice of our profession. We are proud to be a BASF leaders circle firm.
What is a BASF Leaders Circle Firm?
A BASF Leaders Circle firm is a law firm with ten or more attorneys in its office that pays BASF membership dues for all attorneys in that office.
With Leaders Circle status, attorneys in your local office enjoy all the benefits of being a BASF member, such as CLE discounts, networking, publications, speaking and volunteer opportunities. In addition, your firm receives and exclusive set of benefits.
- Increase the visibility of your firm
- Partner with a progressive and philanthropic legal organization
- Take the opportunity to host BASF’s in-house counsel receptions
- Take the opportunity to host one of our established and popular summer diversity receptions
- Sponsor our General Counsel Dinners
- BASF membership privileges and discounts for all of your attorneys
Managing Partner Benefits
- Join managing partner networking events such as the semi-annual Legal Leaders of the Bay Area Mixer
- Connect with other Leaders Circle managing partners via the managing partners listserv
How to Join the Leaders Circle
If you would like more information or want to participate, please contact:
Jack Hannan, Deputy Director
Our thanks to the firms who have renewed this year and have been our partner in the legal community!