The Leaders Circle is a select group of law firms that have chosen to support The Bar Association of San Francisco through office-wide BASF membership. By joining BASF's Leaders Circle, law firms and managing partners gain unique opportunities to develop attorneys, build brand awareness, and connect with other influential legal leaders in San Francisco.
Leader Circle – Molly Lane
Our support for BASF has been repaid many times over by the benefits we receive in return. The leadership and networking opportunities by themselves make our participation worthwhile. But we also know that we are supporting our community and helping in a large way to improve the practice of our profession. We are proud to be a BASF leaders circle firm.
Leaders Circle Benefits
Leadership Development for Early-Career Attorneys
- Priority for leadership roles within various sections and committees.
- Opportunities to enhance leadership skills and expand professional networks.
Private Receptions for Managing Partners
- Opportunities to engage in discussions with other managing partners.
- Intimate environment to address challenges of managing a firm post-COVID.
Priority for Sought-After Sponsorship Opportunities
- Diversity receptions, awards ceremonies, and General Counsel dinners.
- Chance to enhance brand recognition and build connections with key players in the profession.
For more information about joining BASF as a Leaders Circle firm, contact Audrey Brooks, Membership Director, at ABrooks@SFBar.org.
Thanks to our Leaders Circle firms
Join the Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF) for a thriving legal community in SF. BASF offers resources, membership benefits, attorney networking events, legal education programs, pro bono opportunities, and professional development initiatives. Connect with peers, broaden your legal knowledge, and positively impact the community. Choose BASF for unparalleled support and growth in your legal career. Join today.