Capt. David BaconMaritime Safety Expert 691 Camino Campana
Santa Barbara, CA 93111 Phone: (805) 895-3273 Email: email@example.com
Maritime safety expert for:
- Personal injuries & deaths on boats/ramps/docks/gangways/roads
- Maritime Rules of the Road and Aids to Navigation
- Damage to vessels, gear and facilities
- Sinking & drowning
- Experience on inshore and international waters, rivers and lakes
- U.S. Coast Guard Master Mariner (Captain) license
- Class A driver's license with all endorsement (for roadway and launching ramp matters)
- Federal Firearms Licensee
30 years as a professional vessel captain and expert witness
Forensic Experts Witness Association member, having taken numerous instructional webinars to improve expert skills and industry understanding.
Hundreds of articles published regarding boating, angling, marine electronics, advocacy, outdoors columns, in publications including: Pacific Coast Sportfishing, Saltwater Sportsman, Western Outdoor News, Noozhawk, The Log.
- Served as Expert on maritime safety/injury/death cases. Comfortable working with plaintiffs or defendants. Cases have been on the open ocean, inshore waters, harbors and marinas, rivers and lakes, and involving large vessels, small craft, and personal watercraft.
- As a professional writer, my Expert Reports tend to be compelling and help settle cases favorably. As a public speaker, I am accustomed to speaking in front of people.