Shakir Shatnawi PhD, PELicensed Civil Engineer--President
SHATEC ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS, LLC7064 Tarvisio Way
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 Phone: (916) 990-6488 Alternate: (916) 790-1158 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.shatec.net
Highway Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Pavement Engineering, Materials Engineering, Construction Defects, Construction Disputes, Highway Safety, Road Defects, Traffic Accidents (vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles), Maintenance, Repairs, Road Hazards, Asphalt, Concrete, Sight Distance, Friction, Skid, Forensics Analysis, Failure Analysis, Slip/Fall/Trip Accidents.
Ph.D.; M.S.; B.S.;
Professional Engineer License; Forensic Expert Witness Association
Anthony D. Andre, PhDFounding Principal
Human Factors LawBay Area, CA and Reno, NV Phone: (408) 966-9355 Alternate: (408) 342-9052 Email: email@example.com Website: www.humanfactorslaw.com
Human factors, ergonomics, personal injury accidents of all types (auto, bicycle, boat, motorcycle, pedestrian, skateboard), slips and falls, healthcare medical device design, medication errors, healthcare malpractice, medication errors, user interface design, warnings, instructions, signage, web and automation design, automation, risk analysis.
B.S., M.A. and Ph.D. in Human Factors and Ergonomics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Founding Principal, Interface Analysis Associates (1993 to Present)
Adjunct Professor, San Jose State University (1993 to Present)
Founding Principal, Human Factors Law LLC (2005 to Present)
Senior Research Associate, San Jose State University Foundation, NASA Ames Research Center (1996 - 2007)
Principal Scientist and Senior Design Research - Aerospace Human Factors, Western Aerospace Labs, Inc., NASA Ames Research Center (1992 - 1996)
Past president and Fellow of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, Fellow of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA). Outstanding Lecturer of the Year from Davidson College of Engr, SJSU.
Co-founder of Ergo-X conference, Founder of the International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Healthcare. Editor in Chief of Human Factors in Healthcare.
Published and presented extensively on human factors issues including application of human factors/ergonomics analysis to fields such as healthcare, aviation, work environments and consumer products.
Please send request for the full legal consultation history.
Capt. David BaconMaritime Safety Expert 691 Camino Campana
Santa Barbara, CA 93111 Phone: (805) 895-3273 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maritime safety expert for:
- Personal injuries & deaths on boats/ramps/docks/gangways/roads
- Maritime Rules of the Road and Aids to Navigation
- Damage to vessels, gear and facilities
- Sinking & drowning
- Experience on inshore and international waters, rivers and lakes
- U.S. Coast Guard Master Mariner (Captain) license
- Class A driver's license with all endorsement (for roadway and launching ramp matters)
- Federal Firearms Licensee
30 years as a professional vessel captain and expert witness
Forensic Experts Witness Association member, having taken numerous instructional webinars to improve expert skills and industry understanding.
Hundreds of articles published regarding boating, angling, marine electronics, advocacy, outdoors columns, in publications including: Pacific Coast Sportfishing, Saltwater Sportsman, Western Outdoor News, Noozhawk, The Log.
- Served as Expert on maritime safety/injury/death cases. Comfortable working with plaintiffs or defendants. Cases have been on the open ocean, inshore waters, harbors and marinas, rivers and lakes, and involving large vessels, small craft, and personal watercraft.
- As a professional writer, my Expert Reports tend to be compelling and help settle cases favorably. As a public speaker, I am accustomed to speaking in front of people.