Aaron GothelfRegional Director
Judicate West100 Pine Street, Suite 1950
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 266-1242 Alternate: (800) 488-8805 Fax: (415) 266-1243 Email: Melissa@judicatewest.com Website: www.judicatewest.com
Arbitration; Mediation; Special Master.
Early Neutral Evaluation; Private Judging;
Judicate West is one of California?s leading providers of private dispute resolution services with a distinguished roster of proven neutrals, including retired state and federal court judges and attorney mediators and arbitrators from a variety of practice areas. Founded in 1993, the firm prides itself on delivering quality service through integrity, flexibility and a commitment to being the gold standard in alternative dispute resolution (ADR). Judicate West has offices in Santa Ana, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and San Francisco.
Carol M. KingsleyAttorney Mediator
Kingsley Mediation ServicesOne Sansome Street, 35th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104 Phone: (415) 681-4329 Fax: (415) 681-4329 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.kingsleymediations.com
Facilitation; Partnering Contract.
Business; Contracts; Commercial; Real Estate; HOA. Landlord Tenant; Corporate; Partnership; Trust/Estate; Intellectual Property; Securities; Construction.
Full-time neutral. 30 years legal and mediation experience. Mediator in hundreds of disputes in litigation. Hundreds of hours of ADR basic and advanced training, including courses by Steve Rosenberg, Gary Friedman, US Northern District Court, BASF, Dispute Resolution Board Foundation, Caltrans. Mediator mentor and supervisor for Congress of Neutrals.
J.D. and M.B.A, Taxation, Golden Gate University, 1981; M.A., Health education, 1977; B.S., Health sciences, Towson State University, 1973.
California State Bar, Dispute Resolution Board Foundation Certifications for basic, proficiency updated and advanced skills in dispute resolution in construction industry; NASD Qualified Representative (Series 7 License) 1982.
American Arbitration Association Mediator and Arbitrator; The Mediation Society, Director and Officer; Association for Conflict Resolution, Commercial Section; American Bar Association, ADR Section; Bar Association of San Francisco; Dispute Resolution Board Foundation; FINRA; Queen's Bench and California Women Lawyers.
San Francisco Police Commissioner, Mayor Newsom appointee; San Francisco Ethics Commissioner, City Attorney Louise Renne appointee, twice elected chair; San Francisco Women Lawyers Alliance, President and Director; The Congress of Neutrals Mediator of the Year award.
You May Want to Mediate Your Dispute: Why Businesses Like Mediation, Westside Observer, a monthly newsletter of the West of Twin Peaks and West Portal community. Monthly column on construction, general business and tax topics for "Law Talk" in Turning Point, a monthly newsletter for Women Construction Owners and Executives, USA. A series of articles on tax topics for Commercial Property Guide, a publication for real estate professionals. Authored Chapter 4: "Tax Classification of Limited Liability Partnership," Limited Liability Partnerships, Formation, Operation and Conversion, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (1997). "Build Strong Work Relationships and Protect Your Bottom Line," Daily Pacific Builder, a construction industry publication (March 1996). Editor, "Tax Exchange" (Golden Gate University tax alumni newsletter) (1990). Ninth Circuit Survey, Golden Gate University Law Review---Starker II: Non-recognition of Like-Kind Exchanges is Stretched to New Limits, vol. 10, no. 1, p. 493 (1980); The Davis Decision: Expansion of Non-recognition of Involuntary Conversions, vol. 10, no. 1, p. 507 (1980).
Kevin T. HaroffPartner
Marten Law PLLC555 Montgomery Street, Suite 820
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 860-3356 Alternate: (415) 684-9359 Fax: (415) 684-9360 Email: email@example.com Website: www.martenlaw.com
Engaged in multiple high-profile ADR proceedings and negotiations for more than 35 years as an attorney and partner with several national and international law firms. Matters have included complex environmental, land use, insurance, governmental and commercial disputes. Over 70 hours of training in California mediation and arbitration procedures and practices.
J.D. Cornell Law School, 1981; MBA Cornell University, 1981; B.A. Philosophy/Psychology Cornell University 1977.
- State Bar of California, #123126 (1986)
- State Bar of New York, #2344653 (1985)
- State Bar of Texas, #09023000 (1982)
- U.S. Supreme Court (1985)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (1991)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas (1982)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California (2003)
- U.S. District Court for Central District of California (1993)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California (1988)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California (1986)
- Certificates in California Mediation and Arbitration
- American Bar Association (Environmental, Energy and Resources and International Law Sections)
- California State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Marin County Bar Association
- City Councilmember and former Mayor, City of Larkspur, Marin County California
- Member of the Board and Executive Committee, MCE Clean Energy (Marin, Napa, Solano, and Contra Costa Counties)
- Past Executive Board Member, Cornell Law School Alumni Association
- Past Member of the Board and Executive Committee, Voluntary Legal Services Program of the Bar Association of San Francisco
- Past Member of the Board of Directors and Board Secretary, San Francisco Bar Association Foundation
- Past Trustee, World Affairs Council of Northern California
- Past Board Member, California Asia Business Council
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Northern California Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- Kevin T. Haroff, EME Homer City v. EPA Affirms Role of Federalism in Environmental Regulation) The Legal Pulse (Wash. Legal Found., September 2012)
- Kevin T. Haroff, On Thin Air: Standing, Climate Change and the National Environmental Policy ActJ 46 Val. U. L. Rev. 411 (2012)
- Kevin T. Haroff and Amanda Leiter, On the Merits: EMEHomer City Generation v. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (Wash. Legal Found., April 2012)
- Kevin T. Haroff, The New Environmental Paradigm: Trends and Strategies for Responding to the Challenge of Climate Change) The Legal Impact of Climate Change - Leading Lawyers on Navigating New Laws, Avoiding Liability, and Anticipating Future Challenges for Clients (Thompson Reuters, 2010 ed.)
- Kevin T. Haroff, Summers v. Earth Island Institute Reiterates Actual Injury Requirement for Citizen Suit Standing, 24:27 Legal Backgrounder (Wash. Legal Found., August 14, 2009)
- Kevin T. Haroff & Katherine K. Moore, Global Climate Change and the National Environmental Policy Act) 42 U.S.F.L. Rev. 155 (2007)
Marc P. BouretCEO
Bouret ADR & Mediation Firm1630 North Main Street, Suite 120
Walnut Creek, CA 94596-4609 Phone: (925) 210-0400 Alternate: (925) 360-1248 Fax: (925) 210-0401 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.adr-resolve.com
Arbitration; Mediation; Special Master.
Neutral Evaluation; Settlement Conferences; Conciliation; Fact finding Investigations; Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists; Ins. Code 2071 Appraisals.
Personal Injury/Wrongful Death; Business Commercial; Labor & Employment; Consumer-Lemon Law; Elder Care/Elder Abuse; Real Estate & Property; Product Liability; Premises Liability; Construction; Insurance Coverage.
40 years as Attorney; Extensive experience as professional mediator, arbitrator, neutral evaluator, since 1983, 441+ hours of in-depth training; Broad experience as an advocate, arbitrator in over 2,850+ hearings, mediator in over 4,300+ hearings; Certificates for Outstanding Contributions in delivery of ADR Services to Alameda County; Alameda County, Arbitrator Honor Roll (2002-2003); ADR website at www.adr-resolve.com.
BA, cum laude, pre-Law, University of the Pacific, 1975; MBA, Saint Mary's College, 1981; JD (AmJur-Criminal and Labor & law review), California Western School of Law, 1978.
California Bar, 1978; U.S. District Court, ND and ED Cal; Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit; U.S. Tax Court & U.S. Supreme Court.
Life Fellow, American Bar Foundation; Association For Conflict Resolution (ACR); Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin and Sonoma County Bar Associations; American Bar Association, Sections on Dispute Resolution; Director, Alameda County Bar Foundation, 1999-2002; Cal. Statewide Delegate, American Bar Association, 2002-2003; President, Alameda County Bar Association, 1998, and Director, 1994 - 1999; National Mediation Panel; NASD and NYSE past Arbitrator; Resolute Systems, Inc.
Distinguished Service Award, ACBA, 1993; Outstanding Attorney Volunteer Award, Volunteers in Parole, 2000; AV rated in Martindale-Hubbell; Rated 3 stars, Member www.mediate.com; President, Volunteer Legal Services Corporation, 1999 (Now Open Access).
Six Lead Law Review Articles Published.
Urs M. Laeuchli
Arbitration ChambersOne Market Street
Spear Tower, 36th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105 Phone: (415) 293-8099 Email: Laeuchli1@Gmail.com Website: www.Laeuchli-Arbitrator.com
ADR System Design; Collaborative Law; Conciliation; Consulting; MedArb; Negotiation.
Business; Civil Rights; Commercial; Education; Environmental; Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Issues; International; Malpractice (Legal, Medical, etc.); Probate/Trust; Real Estate.