Barri Kaplan BonapartOwner
Bonapart & Associates591 Redwood Highway
Mill Valley, CA 94941 Phone: (415) 332-3313 Fax: (415) 332-4603 Email: email@example.com Website: www.got-peace.com
Court Discovery Facilitator/Referee; Private Judge; Parenting Coordinator.
Tree and Neighbor Law; Real Estate Disputes; Complex Commercial Issues; Construction; Land Use; Personal Injury; Insurance; Product Liability.
Initial training in 1990's at Pepperdine University's Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution & the Center for Mediation In Law; dozens of courses (training & teaching) since; neutral since 1996; Founder and Principal of Bonapart Resolution.
JD, Boalt Hall, UC Berkeley, 1985; BA/BA, Poli Sci/Mass Comm, UC Berkeley, 1982.
Referee, facilitator & pro tem settlement judge in various jurisdictions.
Nominee Real Property Person of the Year - 2013.
Understanding Tree Law: A Handbook for Practitioners (Thomson Reuters 2014); dozens of articles on mediation and real property law.
Frederick CarrFull-time Mediator (Licensed Attorney)
Carr & Venner ADR Mediation Services4460 Redwood Hwy., Suite 16-341
San Rafael, CA 94903 Phone: (415) 388-0905 Fax: (415) 388-1036 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.carrvenneradr.com
Mediation; Special Master.
Personal Injury; Wrongful Death; Construction; Construction Defect; Maritime; Environmental; Products Liability; Commercial / Contracts / Transactions; Real Estate; Employment.
Mediating the Litigated Case Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law; Over 100 hours of one-on-one training with Charlotte Venner, SFTLA "Mediator of the Year"; "Drafting Effective Settlement Agreements" Ron Kelly; The Mediation Society 2013 Public Education Conference.
Juris Doctorate, University of San Francisco School of Law, 1991; Bachelor of Arts, Science, Boston University, 1979; Engineering, Northeastern University, 1977.
One-Man Submarines, Non-destructive Testing, Deep Sea Diving College of Oceaneering, Los Angeles CA
400 Ton Master's License, All Oceans, Republic of Panama.
California State Bar Association; California Dispute Resolution Council; Bar Association of San Francisco, ADR and Mediation Sections; Santa Clara County Bar Association, ADR Section; Marin County Bar Association ADR Section; Contra Costa County Bar Association, ADR Section; Solano County Bar Association, ADR Section; Sonoma County Bar Association, ADR Section.
Managing Editor University of San Francisco Maritime Law Journal 1991; Student Bar Association Award for Most Significant Contribution to the Character of the Law School Through Outstanding Service 1991; John Meehan Fellow (Recognition of a distinguished alumnus who has contributed to the growth and development of future lawyers by serving as a mentor to the profession). University Honors Research Grant, University of California at Santa Barbara. Allowed to complete degree in absentia, at U.C.S.B., Boston University.
Cultural Awareness in Mediation THE TRIAL LAWYER Magazine, San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association. "How Confidential Is Mediation Anyway?" PLAINTIFF MAGAZINE. Numerous other articles addressing Risk Management.
Judicate WestMelissa Gorin Director of Marketing 100 Pine Street, Suite 1950
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 266-1242 Alternate: (800) 488-8805 Fax: (415) 266-1243 Email: Melissa@judicatewest.com Website: www.judicatewest.com
Arbitration; Mediation; Special Master.
Early Neutral Evaluation; Private Judging.
Judicate West is one of California’s leading providers of private dispute resolution services with a distinguished roster of proven neutrals, including retired state and federal court judges plus attorney mediators and arbitrators from a wide variety of practice areas. Founded in 1993, the firm prides itself on maintaining the utmost integrity in delivering innovative solutions to all types of civil disputes. The firm’s successful formula involves top-tier neutrals, a great company culture and an experienced team of ADR professionals dedicated to delivering gold standard service in alternative dispute resolution (ADR). Judicate West has offices in Santa Ana, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and San Francisco.
Kevin T. HaroffPartner
Marten Law PLLC555 Montgomery Street, Suite 820
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 860-3356 Alternate: (415) 684-9359 Fax: (415) 684-9360 Email: email@example.com Website: www.martenlaw.com
Engaged in multiple high-profile ADR proceedings and negotiations for more than 35 years as an attorney and partner with several national and international law firms. Matters have included complex environmental, land use, insurance, governmental and commercial disputes. Over 70 hours of training in California mediation and arbitration procedures and practices.
J.D. Cornell Law School, 1981; MBA Cornell University, 1981; B.A. Philosophy/Psychology Cornell University 1977.
- State Bar of California, #123126 (1986)
- State Bar of New York, #2344653 (1985)
- State Bar of Texas, #09023000 (1982)
- U.S. Supreme Court (1985)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (1991)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas (1982)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California (2003)
- U.S. District Court for Central District of California (1993)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California (1988)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California (1986)
- Certificates in California Mediation and Arbitration
- American Bar Association (Environmental, Energy and Resources and International Law Sections)
- California State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Marin County Bar Association
- City Councilmember and former Mayor, City of Larkspur, Marin County California
- Member of the Board and Executive Committee, MCE Clean Energy (Marin, Napa, Solano, and Contra Costa Counties)
- Past Executive Board Member, Cornell Law School Alumni Association
- Past Member of the Board and Executive Committee, Voluntary Legal Services Program of the Bar Association of San Francisco
- Past Member of the Board of Directors and Board Secretary, San Francisco Bar Association Foundation
- Past Trustee, World Affairs Council of Northern California
- Past Board Member, California Asia Business Council
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Northern California Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- Kevin T. Haroff, EME Homer City v. EPA Affirms Role of Federalism in Environmental Regulation) The Legal Pulse (Wash. Legal Found., September 2012)
- Kevin T. Haroff, On Thin Air: Standing, Climate Change and the National Environmental Policy ActJ 46 Val. U. L. Rev. 411 (2012)
- Kevin T. Haroff and Amanda Leiter, On the Merits: EMEHomer City Generation v. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (Wash. Legal Found., April 2012)
- Kevin T. Haroff, The New Environmental Paradigm: Trends and Strategies for Responding to the Challenge of Climate Change) The Legal Impact of Climate Change - Leading Lawyers on Navigating New Laws, Avoiding Liability, and Anticipating Future Challenges for Clients (Thompson Reuters, 2010 ed.)
- Kevin T. Haroff, Summers v. Earth Island Institute Reiterates Actual Injury Requirement for Citizen Suit Standing, 24:27 Legal Backgrounder (Wash. Legal Found., August 14, 2009)
- Kevin T. Haroff & Katherine K. Moore, Global Climate Change and the National Environmental Policy Act) 42 U.S.F.L. Rev. 155 (2007)
Neil R. BardackPartner
Hanson Bridgett LLP425 Market Street, 26th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105 Phone: (415) 995-5849 Fax: (415) 995-3570 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.hansonbridgett.com
AAA Arbitrator; SF Superior Judge Pro Tem; BASF Fee Arbitration Panel and Mediation; San Francisco Superior Court Mandatory Settlement Conference Panel.
Legal Malpractice; HOA/Davis Stirling Act Compliance; Real Estate and Leases; Business; Legal Malpractice; Commercial; Securities; Environmental & Natural Resources.
Longtime and skilled arbitrator with more than 42 years on the American Arbitration Association Commercial-Panel, arbitrating matters involving commercial, real estate, technology and securities. Also serves as a Pro Tem Judge for the San Francisco Superior Court and an arbitrator and mediator for the BASF Fee Dispute Panel.
J.D., Hastings College of the Law, 1970; A.B., cum laude, University of Southern California, 1967.
California Bar, 1970.
Fellow of the American Bar Foundation; Association of Business Trial Lawyers of Northern California.
Northern California Super Lawyer in 2004, 2005, 2006.
Author, "Selected Panelist and Contributor to Contract Negotiations and Preparation in the Oil and Gas Industry: Drafting Complete and Unambiguous Agreements," 2005, Lorman Education Services; Author, "California Supreme Court Clears the Way for Increased Judicial Review of Arbitration Awards," February 2009, The Bar Association of San Francisco Bulletin; Author, "Do's and Don't's on Maximizing Arbitration," October 2011, The Daily Journal; Co-Author, "Navigating Unconscionability Post-Concepcion," December 2011, Law 360; Co-Author, "Renewed Attention to Arbitration Agreements," April 2012, CALA Legal Update; Author, "What Executives and General Counsel Need to Know About Drafting ADR Provisions in Contracts," August 2012, ExecSense.
Robert M. HirschOwner
Law Offices of Robert M. HirschPO Box 170428
San Francisco, CA 94117 Phone: (415) 362-9999 Fax: (415) 752-7678 Email: email@example.com Website: www.roberthirschlaw.org
Fact Finding; Early Neutral Evaluation.
Employment; Labor; Business; ERISA; Civil Rights; Securities; Real Estate; Attorney Fee Disputes; Contracts; Personal Injury.
BA, Washington University, St. Louis, 1976; JD, Law, U.C. Davis, 1979.
AV Rated - Preeminent.
Ron GreenbergMediator / Arbitrator / Facilitator
Business; Contracting; Employment; Environmental; Labor; Medical Malpractice; Partnership Disputes; Personal Injury; Professional Malpractice; Real Estate.
Steven J. Geller, MAI, Esq., MRICSSenior Vice President
Newmark Knight Frank1333 N. California Blvd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Phone: (925) 467-0902 Alternate: (925) 216-0770 Fax: (925) 838-4559 Email: steven.geller@NGKF.com Website: www.ngkf.com
Arbitration; Mediation; Settlement Mentor
Commercial Rent Arbitration/mediation; Insurance; Real Estate.
Appraisal; Valuation; Mediation; Expert Witness - Real Estate Valuation & Appraisal; Standard of Care - Appraisers; Diminution in value; Environmental; Water; Insurance, Business, Tax, Right-of-way.
Extensive Mediation Experience for California Department of Insurable for Disputes between Insured and Insurers for Fire, Earthquake and Vehicle; Extensive settlement mentor mediation experience, Contra Costa County Superior Court. 40 hour mediation fundamentals through Contra Costa County Bar (1996), California Department of Insurance Mediator. Insurance, Real Estate, Automotive disputes. Numerous EASE mediations conducted on behalf of Contra Costa County Superior Court. JAMS Arbitration experience, Civil Arbitration/Mediation experience.
JD, Law, Golden Gate University, 1988; BA, Economics/Environmental Studies, University of California at Santa Barbara - UCSB, 1980.
Member Appraisal Institute (MAI), Member California State Bar, Licensed California State Certified General Appraiser, Member Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
California, State Bar, Appraisal Institute.
Urs M. Laeuchli
Arbitration ChambersOne Market Street
Spear Tower, 36th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105 Phone: (415) 293-8099 Email: Laeuchli1@Gmail.com Website: www.Laeuchli-Arbitrator.com
ADR System Design; Collaborative Law; Conciliation; Consulting; MedArb; Negotiation.
Business; Civil Rights; Commercial; Education; Environmental; Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Issues; International; Malpractice (Legal, Medical, etc.); Probate/Trust; Real Estate.
Water and Power Law Group PC2140 Shattuck Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94704 Phone: (510) 296-5588 Fax: (866) 407-8073 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.waterpowerlaw.com
Water Rights; Land Use; Environmental