Carol M. KingsleyAttorney Mediator
Kingsley Mediation ServicesOne Sansome Street, 35th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104 Phone: (415) 681-4329 Fax: (415) 681-4329 Email: email@example.com Website: www.kingsleymediations.com
Facilitation; Partnering Contract.
Business; Contracts; Commercial; Real Estate; HOA. Landlord Tenant; Corporate; Partnership; Trust/Estate; Intellectual Property; Securities; Construction.
Full-time neutral. 30 years legal and mediation experience. Mediator in hundreds of disputes in litigation. Hundreds of hours of ADR basic and advanced training, including courses by Steve Rosenberg, Gary Friedman, US Northern District Court, BASF, Dispute Resolution Board Foundation, Caltrans. Mediator mentor and supervisor for Congress of Neutrals.
J.D. and M.B.A, Taxation, Golden Gate University, 1981; M.A., Health education, 1977; B.S., Health sciences, Towson State University, 1973.
California State Bar, Dispute Resolution Board Foundation Certifications for basic, proficiency updated and advanced skills in dispute resolution in construction industry; NASD Qualified Representative (Series 7 License) 1982.
American Arbitration Association Mediator and Arbitrator; The Mediation Society, Director and Officer; Association for Conflict Resolution, Commercial Section; American Bar Association, ADR Section; Bar Association of San Francisco; Dispute Resolution Board Foundation; FINRA; Queen's Bench and California Women Lawyers.
San Francisco Police Commissioner, Mayor Newsom appointee; San Francisco Ethics Commissioner, City Attorney Louise Renne appointee, twice elected chair; San Francisco Women Lawyers Alliance, President and Director; The Congress of Neutrals Mediator of the Year award.
You May Want to Mediate Your Dispute: Why Businesses Like Mediation, Westside Observer, a monthly newsletter of the West of Twin Peaks and West Portal community. Monthly column on construction, general business and tax topics for "Law Talk" in Turning Point, a monthly newsletter for Women Construction Owners and Executives, USA. A series of articles on tax topics for Commercial Property Guide, a publication for real estate professionals. Authored Chapter 4: "Tax Classification of Limited Liability Partnership," Limited Liability Partnerships, Formation, Operation and Conversion, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (1997). "Build Strong Work Relationships and Protect Your Bottom Line," Daily Pacific Builder, a construction industry publication (March 1996). Editor, "Tax Exchange" (Golden Gate University tax alumni newsletter) (1990). Ninth Circuit Survey, Golden Gate University Law Review---Starker II: Non-recognition of Like-Kind Exchanges is Stretched to New Limits, vol. 10, no. 1, p. 493 (1980); The Davis Decision: Expansion of Non-recognition of Involuntary Conversions, vol. 10, no. 1, p. 507 (1980).
Judicate WestMelissa Gorin Director of Marketing 100 Pine Street, Suite 1950
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 266-1242 Alternate: (800) 488-8805 Fax: (415) 266-1243 Email: Melissa@judicatewest.com Website: www.judicatewest.com
Arbitration; Mediation; Special Master.
Early Neutral Evaluation; Private Judging.
Judicate West is one of California’s leading providers of private dispute resolution services with a distinguished roster of proven neutrals, including retired state and federal court judges plus attorney mediators and arbitrators from a wide variety of practice areas. Founded in 1993, the firm prides itself on maintaining the utmost integrity in delivering innovative solutions to all types of civil disputes. The firm’s successful formula involves top-tier neutrals, a great company culture and an experienced team of ADR professionals dedicated to delivering gold standard service in alternative dispute resolution (ADR). Judicate West has offices in Santa Ana, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego and San Francisco.
Kevin T. HaroffPartner
Marten Law PLLC555 Montgomery Street, Suite 820
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 860-3356 Alternate: (415) 684-9359 Fax: (415) 684-9360 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.martenlaw.com
Engaged in multiple high-profile ADR proceedings and negotiations for more than 35 years as an attorney and partner with several national and international law firms. Matters have included complex environmental, land use, insurance, governmental and commercial disputes. Over 70 hours of training in California mediation and arbitration procedures and practices.
J.D. Cornell Law School, 1981; MBA Cornell University, 1981; B.A. Philosophy/Psychology Cornell University 1977.
- State Bar of California, #123126 (1986)
- State Bar of New York, #2344653 (1985)
- State Bar of Texas, #09023000 (1982)
- U.S. Supreme Court (1985)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (2010)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (1991)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas (2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas (1982)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California (2003)
- U.S. District Court for Central District of California (1993)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California (1988)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California (1986)
- Certificates in California Mediation and Arbitration
- American Bar Association (Environmental, Energy and Resources and International Law Sections)
- California State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Marin County Bar Association
- City Councilmember and former Mayor, City of Larkspur, Marin County California
- Member of the Board and Executive Committee, MCE Clean Energy (Marin, Napa, Solano, and Contra Costa Counties)
- Past Executive Board Member, Cornell Law School Alumni Association
- Past Member of the Board and Executive Committee, Voluntary Legal Services Program of the Bar Association of San Francisco
- Past Member of the Board of Directors and Board Secretary, San Francisco Bar Association Foundation
- Past Trustee, World Affairs Council of Northern California
- Past Board Member, California Asia Business Council
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Northern California Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- Kevin T. Haroff, EME Homer City v. EPA Affirms Role of Federalism in Environmental Regulation) The Legal Pulse (Wash. Legal Found., September 2012)
- Kevin T. Haroff, On Thin Air: Standing, Climate Change and the National Environmental Policy ActJ 46 Val. U. L. Rev. 411 (2012)
- Kevin T. Haroff and Amanda Leiter, On the Merits: EMEHomer City Generation v. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (Wash. Legal Found., April 2012)
- Kevin T. Haroff, The New Environmental Paradigm: Trends and Strategies for Responding to the Challenge of Climate Change) The Legal Impact of Climate Change - Leading Lawyers on Navigating New Laws, Avoiding Liability, and Anticipating Future Challenges for Clients (Thompson Reuters, 2010 ed.)
- Kevin T. Haroff, Summers v. Earth Island Institute Reiterates Actual Injury Requirement for Citizen Suit Standing, 24:27 Legal Backgrounder (Wash. Legal Found., August 14, 2009)
- Kevin T. Haroff & Katherine K. Moore, Global Climate Change and the National Environmental Policy Act) 42 U.S.F.L. Rev. 155 (2007)
Martin H. DoddPartner
Futterman Dupree Dodd Croley Maier LLP601 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111 Phone: (415) 399-3841 Alternate: (510) 305-7048 Fax: (415) 399-3838 Email: email@example.com Website: www.fddcm.com
Arbitration; Mediation; Special Master.
Early Neutral Evaluation.
Business; Civil Rights; Commercial; Discrimination/Sexual Harassment; Employment; Labor; Partnership Disputes; Personal Injury; Real Estate.
Over 300 Mediations since 1997. ADR Training: Comprehensive Training in Commercial Arbitration (2011); Mediation and Conflict Resolution Training (40 hours); ADR Applications, Inc. Mediation Training (40 hours); Northern District of California Mediation Training (20 hours); California Court of Appeals Mediation Training (16.75 hours).
B.A., History, University of CA, Santa Cruz, 1974; M.A., History, Harvard University, 1977; J.D., University of CA Berkeley, 1982.
The Mediation Society; ADR Committee, State Bar Litigation Section; ABA ADR Committee.
Northern California Super Lawyer 2009-2017; Order of the Coif, 1982.
Robert M. HirschOwner
Law Offices of Robert M. HirschPO Box 170428
San Francisco, CA 94117 Phone: (415) 362-9999 Fax: (415) 752-7678 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.roberthirschlaw.org
Fact Finding; Early Neutral Evaluation.
Employment; Labor; Business; ERISA; Civil Rights; Securities; Real Estate; Attorney Fee Disputes; Contracts; Personal Injury.
BA, Washington University, St. Louis, 1976; JD, Law, U.C. Davis, 1979.
AV Rated - Preeminent.
Urs M. Laeuchli Esq.
Arbitration ChambersOne Market Street
Spear Tower, 36th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105 Phone: (415) 293-8099 Email: Laeuchli1@Gmail.com Website: www.Laeuchli-Arbitrator.com
ADR System Design; Collaborative Law; Conciliation; Consulting; MedArb; Negotiation.
Business; Civil Rights; Commercial; Education; Environmental; Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Issues; International; Malpractice (Legal, Medical, etc.); Probate/Trust; Real Estate.