Click here to find out more ways CORP can help your organization.
- Organization must be based in Northern California
- Organization must directly serve low-income and/or underserved individuals
- Organization is seeking non-litigation legal assistance
- Organization must demonstrate that it is unable to afford legal counsel without impacting its services
- A business plan or similar document
- A three-year revenue and expenses budget
Business Plan Checklist
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Detailed description of actual and proposed activities of the organization that will accomplish the mission.
- Who are the target beneficiaries of the actual and proposed activities of the organization?
- In which Northern California communities will the activities be conducted? If activities will be conducted outside of Northern California, please specify.
- What are the organization’s expected sources of financial support for the next 3 years?
- What specific fundraising plans does the organization have for the next 3 years?
- Proposed three-year budget (see sample budget template)
- List of potential board members (at least three) and their experience.
- Proposed staffing plan for the organization (Employees and/or volunteers)
- Have you worked with a fiscal sponsor in connection with the activities of the organization?
a.) If no, do you plan to work with a fiscal sponsor?
If you answered yes to all of the eligibility requirements above, please complete an application.
If you have questions about the application process, contact us at: email@example.com.