Recent Press Releases
- January 23, 2020: Jurisdiction for Mesa Verde Detention Facility Cases Moved From San Francisco to Van Nuys, Impacting Access to Counsel
- May 17, 2019: Protect Safe Access to Courts, Stop Using Local Courthouses to Arrest Undocumented Immigrants
- May 1, 2019: Justice & Diversity Center Honors Outstanding Volunteers
- April 19, 2019: BASF and JDC Joins Amicus Brief in U.S. v. Hernandez-Becerra, Urging Protection of Due Process Rights for Defendants Prosecuted through Operation Streamline
- March 14, 2019: Immigration Advocates: ICE, GEO Mesa Verde Contract Raises Transparency and Accountability Concerns
Recent Blog Posts
15th annual Gala celebrates successes of the Justice and Diversity Center
More than 300 people attending the 15th annual Gala of the Justice and Diversity Center (JDC) of the Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF) on September 26.
African American Diversity Reception builds diverse future in the law
More than 150 people attended the African American Partners and Associates Reception at the Keker Van Nest & Peters headquarters in San Francisco. The July 17th event was held in partnership with the Charles Houston Bar Association and the California Association of Black Lawyers.
Support equal access to justice by volunteering
Attorneys, as the leaders of justice, have a special responsibility to make sure legal system is fair and accessible to everyone regardless of their income or circumstances.