Recent Press Releases
- April 7, 2020: Service Continuity at the Justice & Diversity Center
- March 24, 2020: Racism and Xenophobia Are Deplorable and Undermine Collective Efforts to Fight the Coronavirus Pandemic
- March 20, 2020: We Are Here For You: Our Business Continuity Statement
- March 9, 2020: ICE Continues to Make Courthouse Arrests, Undermining Safe Access to Justice
- January 23, 2020: Jurisdiction for Mesa Verde Detention Facility Cases Moved From San Francisco to Van Nuys, Impacting Access to Counsel
Recent Blog Posts
Justice & Diversity Center Programs Collaborate to Protect a Client’s Home, Safety and Income
A San Francisco woman recently benefited from three programs at the same nonprofit partnering to stabilize her life. Holistic legal services are a trademark of the Justice & Diversity Center (JDC) and “Emily’s” story is a good example of how they work.
Association of Corporate Counsel and Cozen O’Connor Join JDC to Support Local Nonprofits
In light of recent developments to constantly evolving employment law such as AB 5, the Association of Corporate Counsel’s San Francisco Bay Area Chapter and Cozen O’Connor teamed up with JDC’s Community Organization Representation Project (CORP) to hold a free clinic for five local nonprofits.