Wednesday, January 22, 2-4:30 pm: Legal Health Check‐Up Clinic
Open to 501(c)(3) nonprofits providing direct services to low‐income or underrepresented
communities in Northern California, this event will pair participating organizations with
experienced attorneys and finance professionals to receive a free legal health check‐up,
covering areas such as:
- Changes to California and Federal Law for 2020
- Corporate Governance
- Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Finances and Fiscal Management
Friday, February 7, 2-5:30 pm: Employment Law Clinic
Open to nonprofits serving low-income or underserved communities in Northern California,
CORP is now accepting applications for a FREE legal clinic on employment law on Friday,
Participating organizations will work one-on-one with experienced attorneys to receive a legal audit, covering areas such as:
- Updating employee handbooks
- Ensuring employee classifications comply with wage and hour laws
- Advising on best practices regarding hiring and terminating employees
- Compliance with local ordinances
- and more!
Thursday, March 5, 2-4 pm: Anti-Harassment Training for Nonprofit Supervisors
respond to such complaints.
You must submit an application to be considered for the clinic. To request an application or find out more about CORP legal clinics, contact email@example.com.
For more information or to sign up for the CORP monthly e-newsletter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.