Have you or a loved one been seriously injured in a bicycle accident? Do you need help obtaining compensation for medical bills or pain and suffering? Are you a bike messenger who needs help filing a worker's compensation claim?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have a bicycle accident case. You may be entitled to monetary compensation to help cover costs such as medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other forms of compensation.
Contact us and we will try to set up a free half-hour consultation for you with a qualified personal injury lawyer in San Francisco.
Our trained staff will give you the personalized attention you need to find the right lawyer. Lawyer Referral and Information Service attorneys are pre-screened, insured, and have an average of over 20 years of experience practicing law.
Our service is certified by the State Bar of California and approved by the American Bar Association and meets the high standards set by each. That’s why we are the trusted source to assist the public with their legal needs.
Our attorneys can handle most types of bicycle accident cases and issues, including:
- Accidents that occur when a motor vehicle fails to yield right-of-way to a bicycle rider
- Bike messengers and other employees who are injured on the job and need help getting worker's compensation benefits
- Obtaining compensation for hospital bills, lost wages, or pain and suffering
- Wrongful deaths resulting from injuries in a catastrophic accident
- Injuries that result from bicycles and helmets that have manufacturing defects or are poorly designed