Have you been physically harmed by a product because of a design flaw or manufacturing defect, even when used as intended? Were you injured because of an inadequate warning or incorrect or poorly written instructions?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, you may have a products liability case and you may be entitled to monetary compensation to help cover costs such as medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering.
Contact us and we will try to set up a free half-hour consultation for you with a qualified products liability lawyer.
Our trained staff will give you the personalized attention you need to find the right lawyer. Lawyer Referral and Information Service attorneys are pre-screened, insured, and have an average of over 20 years of experience practicing law.
Our products liability attorneys can handle many types of matters, including:
- Flawed medical devices, such as pacemakers or silicone breast implants
- Defective automobiles and car parts, such as airbags, seat belts or brakes
- Failure to warn about product dangers
- Pharmaceutical products with harmful side effects, including over-the-counter drugs or prescription drugs such as antidepressants
- Toys with hazardous parts or design flaws that cause injury or death to children