Diversity in the legal profession is an integral part of our mission. Our educational programs help students succeed and explore their interest in a career in the law. From high school to law school, our programs break down barriers, build confidence, and show that the legal profession is for everyone.
The programs below transform student’s lives through mentoring by our volunteers and the generous support from our legal community that make field trips, prep courses and a career in law possible.
Our Staff- and Volunteer-Based Projects
- San Francisco Law Academy
- Mock Trial
- Lawyers in the Schools
- LGBT Youth Project
- Day in Court
- Bay Area Minority Law Student Scholarship Program
- Destination Law School
- 1-L Open Doors Job Shadow Program
- Judicial Mentorship Program
- Bay Area Diversity Career Fair