Dear BASF Member:
We are currently accepting applications for the following BASF Sections and Committees listed below. These Executive Committees are comprised of attorneys representing the diverse makeup of their Section. Previous Section participation and experience with planning educational programs are factors considered in the appointment review. The Committee is committed to the recruitment of applicants with diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
- Please describe your practice
- Please describe the activities you have engaged in with respect to bar associations, other legal organizations or non-profits, and/or the federal and state courts.
- Please describe why you are interested in serving on the Executive Committee.
- List any suggested topics you would like to see Section cover in the next couple of years and/or a possible program you would like to lead.
Note: An Executive Committee Member must have work experience in the field for at least ten years, and be willing to commit to the following:
- Active membership with BASF and the Section.
Attend scheduled section meetings. Note that Executive Committee members are expected to: (1) participate (in person or by phone) in at least 50 percent of the Committee’s monthly meetings, and (2) plan at least one section program every year.
- Attend CLE programs sponsored by the Labor and Employment Section
- Contribute and provide ideas how the Section can educate its members
- Contribute and provide ideas on networking and special events
- Grow Section membership and participation
- A minimum of a three year commitmentIf you applied in years past, and continue to be interested, please resubmit your application.
Email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org