Thank you for your interest in our Destination Law School’s Diversity Legal Pipeline (DLP) program!
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are accepting applications and will be holding this program in one form or another. We will adapt the program as needed. Please submit your application by Friday, April 22, 2021.
LOCATION AND SCHEDULE UPDATE:
The 2021 DLP will be held in San Francisco at 201 Mission Street or virtually, if needed. We will serve breakfast and coffee starting at 8:30 a.m. each day and the program will officially start at 9 a.m. The program will end at 4:30 p.m. each day.
For any further information please contact Samantha Akwei, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
Students that meet the following criteria below are eligible to apply:
- Current junior or senior in college
- A college graduate within the last three years of 2018-2020
- Are of African American, Latinx, Indigenous descent and/or people of color
- Primarily for students located in San Francisco and the Bay Area.
- Open to all regardless of citizenship
- Must attend the entire two-day workshop
- Must submit the application by Friday, April 22, 2021