Settlement Conference Clinic Training
May 15, 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
The Justice & Diversity Center’s Housing Negotiation Project (HNP) provides pro bono limited-scope representation for individuals and families facing eviction. Volunteer attorneys staff unlawful detainer settlement conference shifts and provide limited scope representation to pro per litigants during their mandatory settlement conferences.
- Suitable for transactional attorneys and litigators
- Training and experience for newer associates
- Short-term pro bono opportunities for experienced attorneys
- Advance scheduling available
- Free substantive trainings with MCLE credit
- On-site, day-of supervision
- Free malpractice insurance
- A chance to make a difference in someone’s life
RSVP for this free training: www.sfbar.org/probono_trainings