The San Francisco Law Library has everything you need to represent your clients and manage your law practice, from free access to a suite of legal research databases, to a comprehensive Law Practice Management Collection. The Law Library is free to use and open to everyone.
Take a tour of the Law Library so you can learn about their extensive resources and services! The Law Library’s collection includes:
- Professional Reference Librarian Team
- Primary authority for all 50 states
- Legal research databases—Westlaw, Lexis, CEB OnLaw, HeinOnline, Fastcase, CCH IntelliConnect Direct, Dissomaster, Nolo Legal Information Reference Center, CEB Essential Forms
- Practice guides and treatises
- Sample forms and templates for both litigation and transactional law
- Law Practice Management Collection
- MCLE Collection—free MCLE Seminars and also low-cost self-study audio CDs to check out
- Archived California Codes and Regulations, and San Francisco Municipal Codes
- And more!
The San Francisco Law Library has an upcoming tour this month on Wednesday, April 25, at 10 a.m.
The tour will last approximately one hour, and will include an orientation to Library resources, as well as a tour of the Library’s physical space at 1145 Market St, on the 4th floor.
To tour the San Francisco Law Library, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- your name
- the name of your law firm or organization
- your email address.