More than 150 people attended the African American Partners and Associates Reception at the Keker Van Nest & Peters headquarters in San Francisco. The July 17th event was held in partnership with the Charles Houston Bar Association and the California Association of Black Lawyers.
The event featured remarks from
- Yolanda Jackson, the Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF) executive director
- Chris Kearney, partner at Keker Van Nest & Peters
- Former BASF President Raymond Marshall
- Catherine Ongiri, Charles Houston Bar Association president
- Andrew Houston, president of the California Association of Black Lawyers
Established in 2007, BASF’s annual Partners and Associates Summer diversity receptions offer an opportunity for networking, meeting mentors and appreciating the achievement of a diverse legal profession.
Here are some highlights from the day: