CORP is able to assist both existing 501(c)(3) nonprofits, and groups seeking to incorporate and obtain 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
Existing 501(c)(3) Organizations
CORP assists 501(c)(3) organizations that are based in Northern California, directly serve low-income and underserved communities, and are unable to afford legal counsel.
If you believe your organization qualifies, fill in our online application form.
Seeking to Incorporate as a 501(c)(3) Organization?
Evaluate this eligibility checklist to see if CORP can help you:
- Does your organization have a name?
- Will your organization specifically serve low-income or underserved communities in Northern California?
- Has your organization considered fiscal sponsorship?
- Have you prepared a three-year budget? (IRS requires a detailed budget in its application)
- Have you prepared a three-year fundraising plan?
- Has a board of directors been selected?
If you answered "yes" to all of the above questions, your organization may be eligible for free legal assistance with incorporating and obtaining tax-exempt status. Fill in our online application form.