Register today for this April 10 MCLE event!
To register, click on the button to the right, visit www.sfbar.org/calendar/eventdetail.aspx?id=G141613/G141613, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the CLE Department at 415-982-1600
• Why it is “still” important to work to diversify the legal profession?
• What does bias look like in the legal workplace?
• How can in-house legal departments help make a difference?
• How are diversity and inclusion a win-win?
April 10, 2014: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
MCLE Registration/Reception: 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Program: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
MCLE Credits – 1 Hour
Wine and Appetizers provided by Perkins Coie LLP.
3150 Porter Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Honorable Allison M. Danner, Superior Court Judge, Santa Clara County
- Theodore Borromeo, Assistant General Counsel, Employment and Benefits Law, McKesson Corporation
- David J. Tsai, Counsel, Perkins Coie
- Yolanda Jackson, Deputy Executive Director and Diversity Director, The Bar Association of San Francisco