Bar Association of San Francisco Member Benefits: Sponsor Firms
Sponsor Firm Benefits
A BASF “Sponsor Firm” is a legal department in a corporation or law firm with ten or more attorneys in its office that pays BASF membership dues for all attorneys in that office.
Download the Sponsor Firm Advantage brochure to get all the details, PDF.
Sponsor firms receive:
- Increase the visibility of your firm through BASF marketing
- Partner with one of the most progressive and philanthropic organizations in the United States
- Contribute articles to BASF’s iCounsel eNewsletter for corporate attorneys
Managing Partner Benefits
- Join managing partner networking events such as the semi-annual dinners
- Share knowledge with other Sponsor Firm managing partners via the managing partners listserv
- Discounts and offers through various vendors
- Leadership opportunities through numerous BASF and Barristers sections and committees
- New Attorney Division – attorneys in their first ten years of practice are automatically enrolled in the Barristers Club
- Special member rates on hundreds of in-person and online CLE seminars
How to Become a Sponsor Firm
If you would like further information or want to participate, please contact:
Leonard Lun, Director of Membership
Our thanks to the firms who have renewed this past year and supported the BASF vision.