BASF Dues Schedule
For Members Only
We are proud to offer great member rates on publications that focus on the practice of law in the Bay Area and nationwide.
The Recorder and therecorder.com
The Recorder proudly publishes BASF's monthly CLE calendar.
Recorder subscribers receive daily digital and weekly print breaking news, trends, and much more.
- Weekly newspaper includes:
- Judicial and in-house profiles
- Verdict and deal information
- Market-leading California Daily Opinion Service (CDOS) summaries
- Substantive law articles, in-depth reporting and analysis
- New series including:
- Innovators — big ideas in California’s legal market
- Your Skills — expert practical guidance for new attorneys
- Your Business — grow and manage your practice
- DataCrunch — data and editorial analysis on key California developments
- Full online access to therecorder.com includes:
- Daily morning news alerts and articles
- Afternoon case alerts
- CDOS daily updates
Special introductory rate for BASF members
BASF members from firms of 10 attorneys and fewer not already subscribing to The Recorder can do so at the special introductory rate of $199 a year (plus applicable tax), for a one-year subscription – one-third off the regular subscription rate.
BASF members: log in to access this offer; please have your BASF ID number handy.
This is not a BASF publication.
The San Francisco Daily Journal
In print Monday through Friday, no other publication devotes more staff and resources to reporting California legal news. Subscriptions include:
- Daily Appellate Report – Summaries and full text publication of today’s California, 9th Circuit, and U.S. Supreme Court appellate decisions, available online every afternoon and in print next day
- Judicial Profiles – five new profiles every week
- Profiles of California corporate counsel and neutrals
- Perspective – daily attorney-written articles dissect new rulings, analyze changes in the legal field, and offer insights on succeeding in the business of law
- Verdicts & Settlements – summaries of recent California civil cases, in print weekly; over 30,000 cases available online
- Law firm news and updates on business transactions
- Monthly Court Directory and biannual Directory of Attorneys
- Free online access to archives
New BASF members may subscribe to the Daily Journal for $324 (plus tax) for one year – a 58% savings on the regular rate. Rate good through April 30, 2015.
Call 866-531-1492; you will be asked for your BASF ID number.
This is not a BASF publication.
American Bar Association Publications
BASF membership entitles you to 15% off the list price of any of the American Bar Association's more than 300 titles. Access by
logging into the members only area.
San Francisco Business Times
Get award-winning Bay Area business coverage every Friday in print, and 24/7 online and on your smartphone or iPad.
Special offer for BASF members
One-year print/digital combo: $84 (regularly $99)
Includes Book of Lists for current and following year (total value $140); bonus - $20 gift certificate, Extreme Pizza.
Three-year print/digital combo: $183 (regularly $198)
Includes Book of Lists for current and following three years (total value $280); bonus - $50 gift certificate, Il Fornaio restaurant.
BASF members: log in to access this offer.