Bar Association of San Francisco Member Benefits: Leaders Circle
Leaders Circle Firm Benefits
A BASF Leaders Circle firm is a legal department in a corporation or law firm with ten or more attorneys in its office that pays BASF membership dues for all attorneys in that office.
Download the Leaders Circle (formerly known as the Sponsor Firm program) brochure to get all the details, PDF.
Leaders Circle firms receive:
- Increase the visibility of your firm through BASF marketing
- Partner with one of the most progressive and philanthropic organizations in the United States
- Contribute articles to BASF’s iCounsel eNewsletter for corporate attorneys
- Eligible to host In-House Counsel mixer receptions that often include judges and general counsel from Bay Area companies
- Eligible to host various diversity receptions throughout the Summer
Managing Partner Benefits
- Join managing partner networking events such as the semi-annual dinners
- Engage in dialogue with other Leaders Circle managing partners via the managing partners listserv
- Discounts and offers through various vendors
- Leadership opportunities through numerous BASF and Barristers sections and committees
- New Attorney Division – attorneys in their first ten years of practice are automatically enrolled in the Barristers Club
- Special member rates on hundreds of in-person and online CLE seminars
How to Become a Leaders Circle Firm
If you would like further information or want to participate, please contact:
Leonard Lun, Director of Membership
Our thanks to the firms who have renewed this year and have been our partner in the legal community.