LRIS for Attorneys: Program Overview
The Lawyer Referral and Information Service is seeking talented lawyers who reflect the diversity of our community.
Diverse attorneys are needed to serve on the LRIS Juvenile Delinquency Law Panel in San Francisco.
Make a Difference in the Community
- LRIS clients receive an added benefit when represented by attorneys who reflect the diversity of the client base
- Help juveniles navigate the criminal justice system
- Prevemnt juveniles from getting "lost" in the system
- Hourly compensation from the court for handling cases
- MCLE trainings
- Low-cost insurance for cases handled through our program
- Mentoring program
- Vital assistance to the community
- Experience in juvenile delinquency law; OR
- An equivalent combination of experience in adult criminal law and delinquency training
- Practice/Office in San Francisco
- Malpractice Insurance
- LRIS Member
Interested in making a meaningful difference in the life of a juvenile in our community?
Please contact Greg Bonfilio at 415-782-9000 x8722 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Visit us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on events, promotions, and giveaways!