Continuing Legal Education at the Bar Association of San Francisco
Our Continuing Legal Education department at BASF provides:
- CLE Calendar: Over 200 in-person and online seminars offered for professional growth and approved for MCLE credit.
- Online CLE: Missed a program or can’t attend one? Earn MCLE credit from the convenience of your home or office. All programs qualify for participatory credit.
- California State Bar Compliance Chart: State Bar Members are assigned to a compliance group.
- Sections: Join a BASF or Barristers section that provides networking opportunities for legal professionals, continuing education and career development.
- Committees: Help define policy while working with others on issues that affect us all. Learn about BASF and Barristers Committees.
- Self Study: A library of recorded seminars available in DVD and CD-ROM formats. Only available for self-study credit.
Have an idea or suggested topic for a CLE seminar? Would you like to recommend a speaker? Please email a program proposal form to firstname.lastname@example.org.