Bar Association of San Francisco Events Calendar
The Sports and Entertainment Section of the Barristers Club presents
Protecting the Intellectual Property Fortress
December 6, 2012:
MCLE Credits - 1 H, This is a brown bag luncheon.
Legal Counsel, Employment & Corporate Services at Electronic Arts
Founding Partner, Creative Industry Law Group
Partner at Carter, Carter, Fries & Grunschlag
Founding Partner at Kherian Law
A discussion of current topics affecting the creative industries, such as technology and media
• The labor and intellectual property implications of classifying new hires as contractors or employees;
• Non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, works made for hire;
• What to do when an employee brings into the company a pre-existing invention;
• The ins and outs of technology and social media policies;
• How to keep your company's intellectual property secure when an employee exits.
BASF Conference Center
301 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
MCLE Registration: 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Program: 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Note: All prices increase by $10.00 on the day of the program.
Event Code: B121482
Questions about our seminars and the registration