Bay Area Mediation Services of The Bar Association of San Francisco
Cut the Emotional and Financial Costs of Disputes Through Mediation
BASF’s professional mediators facilitate dispute resolution in over 30 areas of law and have on average 30 years of law practice. Clients and attorneys report an impressive 97% satisfaction rate with the program.
To schedule mediations, BOTH parties need to agree to mediate. If both agree, you are ready to go.
The BASF Mediation Package
For $295 per party, you get:
- Two hours of mediation
- One hour of mediation preparation
- Professional, helpful staff to contact the other party about mediating, if needed
- Your choice of experienced mediators
- Professional, helpful staff to match qualified mediators to the area of law
- Prompt administrative support throughout the process
- Mediation conference space at BASF included
- Additional hours beyond the covered three hours are paid directly to the mediator at their hourly rate.
BASF mediators are available in San Francisco, Marin, Alameda, Contra Costa and San Mateo Counties.
- Contact Marilyn King for assistance in selecting a mediator: 415-782-8905 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Select a BASF mediator using the following links and then contact Marilyn King at 415-782-8905 or email@example.com to ensure your fee discount.
Mediators by area of practice
Mediators by name
Mediators by location in the North Bay, South Bay and East Bay
- Complete the two-page Mediation Consent Form and scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail to:
BASF Bay Area Mediation Services
301 Battery Street, Third Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Make your check payable to BASF and mail to:
301 Battery Street, Third Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
Pay by credit card using the Mediation Services Charge Form and fax to:
415-989-0381 or scan and email to email@example.com.
- Review the Rules of Procedure
NOTE: If the other party does not agree to mediation, you will receive a refund less a $45 processing fee.